The guys take a hard look back at the 23-13 win over the Seahawks last Sunday. While DeMarco Murray continues showing he indeed has mass skills, rushing for 139 yards, the Cowboys started slow, going in tied 6-6 at the half. Though all wins are good wins, the team’s inability to convert red-zone opportunities into touch-downs is concerning. The Cowboys are just under 40% in Red Zone chances. The league average is 60%. This must improve.

Cowboys injury updates coming from Valley Ranch have Sean Lee returning to practice the past two days with his entire left wrist and hand covered by a hard wrapped cast. He is scheduled to play on Sunday with THE CLUB. Felix Jones was not at practice again today and is most likely out for Sunday. Miles Austin remains out with a hamstring injury aggravated during the win over the Seahawks. And finally, the team has placed K David Buehler on the IR.

With eyes to the future, the guys look ahead to this weekend’s meeting with the Buffalo Bills. Those Bills are coming in at 5-3 after a devastating 27-11 loss to the Jets last week. Steven feels confident that if the Cowboys can slow Fred Jackson and apply pressure to Ryan Fitzpatrick they should will be fine and win by more than a touchdown. Offensively the Cowboys are the only ones stopping themselves. Eliminate turn-overs and it will be victory time. No Miles Austin means Laurent Robinson will get the start opposite Dez Bryant and will be asked to step up again. Jeff has the Cowboys by seven.